Benefits ofChiropractic Care
There are a variety of options to treat your back, neck, or chronic pain disorder – but how do you determine the best course of action and treatment plan that works for you?
You’ll be thoroughly evaluated in our office by a professional, board-certified chiropractor who’ll be capable of giving you an effective treatment plan that makes since for both you and your lifestyle.
Preventive care is also available to help keep you from developing new, painful chiropractic conditions.
Let us care for you and your family today! Call 940-696-2211 now.
Life withoutChronic Pain
Whether you’re in pain because you’re injured or have a chronic pain condition, you want the pain you’re experiencing gone so that you can live both freely and comfortably.
We have the chiropractic treatments you need to manage or completely relieve your pain.
In addition to your pain, you’ll be treated for muscle spasms, soreness, and pinched nerves for whole body relief.
You'll rest assured knowing that we accept most insurances as well as Medicare. We handle the paperwork for you.
Leaving you free from the hassles and stress that normal insurance filing causes.
Call us today at 940-696-2211 to schedule your appointment to start working towards a pain-free life today!
Convenient chiropractic care to relieve your pain and restore your health:
- Spinal adjustments
- Extremity manipulation
- Spinal flexion decompression therapy
- Deep tissue muscle therapy
- Electrical muscle stimulation
- Physiotherapy – Corrective therapeutic exercises, rehabilitation
- Preventative care
- Palmer technique
- Gentle light force techniques
- Slipped disc spinal problems
- Sciatica issues
- Pinched nerves
- Automobile accident injuries – Whiplash
- Muscle spasms
- Balance disorders – Vertigo
- Pregnancy care
- Carpal tunnel injuries – Wrist pain
- Orthopedic conditions – Foot, hip, knee, shoulder, elbow and leg pain
- Temporomandibular joint syndrome ( TMJ )
– Jaw pain
Other available therapies and services to improve your overall health:
- Nutritional counseling
- Myofascial massage therapy